- Strength, aluminium is both lightweight and strong.
- Versatility and durability and is well suited to withstand the harsh Australian climate and will last over 40 years.
- Aluminium windows and doors are also now very easy to order online in any custom configuration and size…
Other advantages with aluminium windows and doors is that unlike other metals,
- Aluminium will not rust and protection through powder coating or anodizing makes the product durable. Aluminium windows can be powder coated in an extensive range of colours to complement your home or they can also be anodized to maintain a more natural look. Anodizing also comes in a variety of colours and provides protection against the elements, as well as maintaining a good finish thereby eliminating an extensive maintenance regimen. With powder coated or anodized aluminium windows and doors, there is no more need for painting as the finish will last a long time. Aluminium windows are strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant. Aluminium is also an excellent conductor of heat. Because of its strength and longevity, aluminium windows combined with security hardware keeps your home safe.
- Aluminium windows offer a selection of locally designed and tested dedicated systems and offer economical, high-performance glazing solutions. There are innovative framing solutions for commercial and residential applications, strong bold stylish lines for commercial architectural projects as well as state-or-the-art high performance thermally broken commercial systems.
- Used with double glazing, thermally broken aluminium windows systems can reduce requirements for artificial heating or cooling in buildings, lowering long-term energy requirements. They can also improve the thermal performance of a building envelope, and reduce the need for ongoing energy use.
Whilst gaining a provisional sum for the supply of windows and doors for your home can be useful for budgeting purposes it can in most instances be quite inaccurate. It is highly recommended that whenever Read more…