EZ Windows has the easiest window installation Melbourne has to offer… need new windows and doors installed in your home – No problem we can help you!
Our installation service is limited to Melbourne metropolitan areas and in the state of Victoria.
Simply select your product and configuration (VIEWED FROM OUTSIDE) then customize your window size (ALUMINIUM SIZE) add any extras you may require to suit your opening and fixing method – be sure to select INSTALLATION.
You will receive a price on the windows and installation.
We require a 30% deposit on the order to proceed. We will call you to choose a time convenient to meet on site, confirm all measurements and then manufacture the windows. We highly recommend you be present so you can discuss any aspects of our installation service.
We will call to book a suitable time for installation and then install the windows at the agreed designated time.
All accounts are to be settled Prior to delivery
At the measure appointment we conduct a simple site inspection to ensure all is in place for the installation and there are no complications that may arise.
Standard production time is approx 15 working days to order completion and Installation is conducted thereafter.
Note: Installation price obtained online per unit is site unseen and is subject to standard site inspection.
This price is for Installation only (removal of old unit included) and does not include any internal finishings structural or aesthetic eg. painting, priming, bogging, caulking, trimming, architraves, plastering… etc.
We are happy to quote any optional extras you may require.
- Shop Drawings
- Site Allowance/Union Sites
- All Relevant building permits/Council or other
- Removal of protective film,tape or final clean
- Plaster, Tiling, Painting, Bogging, Puttying, Architraving, Priming etc…
- All Window coverings and associated hanging mechanisms Drapage, Curtains, Blinds etc…
- Works conducted outside of normal working hours
- Caulking to external or internal perimeters
- Trimming, cover plates, angles or capping
- All structural and or building works, support beam, stud works
- Cranes, scissor lifts, booms, lifting or hoisting equipment
- Traffic management/barricades
- Safety barriers, Bunting, fall protection
- All floor loading of doors, door panels and windows
For more information regarding installation visit our How to Install aluminum windows page
For more information visit our frequently asked questions below (FAQ)