5 things you need to know about Aluminium Windows
Let the Gains (and benefits) begin…
1. Aluminium is one of the most popular and commonly used materials used in the manufacture of windows and doors in Australian homes. This is because it combines strength, versatility and durability and is well suited to withstand the harsh Australian climate and will last over 40 years. Aluminium windows and doors are also now very easy to order online in any custom configuration and size… https://www.ezwindows.com.au/
2. Another advantage with aluminium windows and doors is that unlike other metals, aluminium will not rust and protection through powdercoating or anodizing makes the product durable. Aluminium windows can be powder coated in an extensive range of colours to complement your home or they can also be anodized to maintain a more natural look. Anodizing also comes in a variety of colours and provides protection against the elements, as well as maintaining a good finish thereby eliminating an extensive maintenance regimen. With powder coated or anodized aluminium windows and doors, there is no more need for painting as the finish will last a long time.
3. Aluminium windows are strong, lightweight, and corrosion resistant. Because of Aluminum’s strength and longevity, aluminium windows and doors combined with security hardware keeps your home safe.
4. Aluminium windows and doors offer a selection of locally designed and tested systems that offer economical, high-performance glazing solutions. They are innovative and modern solutions for commercial and residential applications, strong bold stylish lines for commercial architectural projects as well as state-or-the-art high performance thermally improved commercial systems. Used with double-glazing, thermally improved aluminium windows systems can reduce requirements for artificial heating or cooling in buildings, lowering long-term energy cost. They can also improve the thermal performance of a building envelope and reduce the need for ongoing resource consumption.
5. Aluminium can be recycled indefinitely making it a very green and environmentally friendly transaction. When you purchase aluminium sliding doors you know your investment will stand the test of time and you will be well rewarded with many years of service.