Custom Security Screens
EZ Windows has the easiest Custom Security Screens installation Melbourne has to offer… need new Custom Security Screens installed in your home – No problem we can help you!
Simply select your screen and configuration (VIEWED FROM OUTSIDE) then customize your screen size (ALUMINIUM SIZE) for example H1200mm X W600mm then select your colour and mesh type – if you prefer us to measure and install the screens be sure to select INSTALLATION.
You will receive a price on the screens and installation.
Generally speaking fibre mesh is the best standard solution… strong and very see through.
If you’re in a BAL rated area you will need to choose a metal mesh, aluminium mesh or stainless steel mesh.
Pet mesh is much thicker fibre mesh extremely tough, durable and more noticeable than standard fibre mesh.
Moreover A 30% deposit on the order is required to proceed. We will call you to choose a time convenient to meet on site, confirm all measurements and then manufacture the screens.
Further to your convenience we will call to book a suitable time for installation and then install the screens at the agreed designated time.
All accounts are to be settled Prior to delivery.
To clarify at the measure appointment we conduct a simple site inspection to ensure all is in place for the installation and there are no complications that may arise. We require the windows to be accessible and free from clutter.
Standard production time is approx 15 working days to order completion and installation (if selected) is thereafter.
Note: Installation price is site unseen and is subject to standard site inspection.
- Shop Drawings
- Site Allowance/Union Sites
- All Relevant building permits/Council or other
- Removal of protective film, tape or final clean
- Plaster, Tiling, Painting, Bogging, Puttying and all associated finishing by other
- Works conducted outside of normal working hours
- Caulking to external or internal perimeters
- Trimming, cover plates, angles or capping
- All structural and or building works, support beam, stud works
- Cranes, scissor lifts, booms, lifting or hoisting equipment
- Traffic management/barricades
- Safety barriers, Bunting, fall protection
- All floor loading of doors, door panels and windows
For more information visit our frequently asked questions below (FAQ)